viernes, 12 de febrero de 2010

For ze britz...


Now I ghave to put put put somezing in English becoze othermize se me los van. Hello my friends. You are; good person, butiful, verrrry sexy indeed and too much simpètic. So, ziss is your plaiz to be. Pliz, come on, get hard on, ever and ever; it iz pozibol in my blogsite becoz I put exiting stuff. You want more, just ask, as long that therz no abuse. Ive been very spanish theze days becauze ze situation needed such. Butt, do not be afraid, I’ll continuar wiz engliz. Some hot things to come becoz my anger takes on.
Zo, what imaging I’ll put wiz thiz entry?

Hardcore?

Involvement?

Something very britiz?

 
Could be me...

  
Spanish toilets for hard ons


preperezion for valentine day

pé.Es.1 I gham so happy zhat you be on ze site;. You are so gut, very very, biutifull, very very, intelllllligent, a litle bit, but no worrie, nowadays it doesn´t help you very much, zo zexy zome of u,; very nice piple indid! So cum, cum and cum on my site... you can cum, if you like, wiz uno of my pikturas.

pé.Es.2. i Will teka ze piz out of everypeople; dunnot zink aim only kidding with ze descendents of the greta united kingggdom (aie, aie, aie, yur all zo butiful & i leik to be zometeimes a litelbit likking culos.).

Gott zeef ze kwin - Sex pistols

No hay comentarios: