sábado, 20 de febrero de 2010

The wanker...

Yesterday night I defined myself as being quite a wanker (amongst other things), which seems to be a rather shocking things to say (at least in english). As well, I used the word 'cunt' in a gently provocing mood. These are not the right words to use, even in 'Emilio's Bar', (which is a great place to go for socializing and/or listen to good music). Thank you all, good fellows, for accepting my company... even though I do say 'nasty' words.

Guitar at rest in Emilio's Bar.


I would like to comment loads of things, still undigested in my troubled mind, but I've to go to the Jalón rastro in order to try selling a couple of things and feed my hungry pocket. Keywords will be (because I won´t let it go that easily!): self pleasure, shared pleasure, general pleasure, the meaning of life (Always look at the bright side of life), 27 years of psycology... and a few other items (In fact, thousands of observations that do torture my mind)...

View from above.


It's late... I'll have to go. See me at the flea market of Jalón if you're interested in conversations about cunts and wanking (A couple of days ago I made a comment about a very official 'wanking campaign'... it's serious!, it's real!, although you may not believe it; called 'The pleasure is in your hands'). Spain is so different! (Your tax money, if you do pay any tax...,  is invested in wanking!).

What a life! 

Result of too much wanking.


No hay comentarios: