sábado, 13 de febrero de 2010

Un gabacho poco contento...

Tonight (friday night) I've been at "Bar Emilio" for a while. A couple of guinness from the can and some socializing.

Socializing 1) Great people, the musicians. One day they'll play on the rastro.

Socializing 2) All 'villagers' as well as the bar owners; very, very friendly indeed!

Socializing 3) I was having a conversation with a 'french' (father dutch, mother german) lady while her friend was noticeably  self consuming the most horrible intentions towards me; steam was coming out of all his orifices.

He definitely didn't like me (or was afraid I would knock off with 'his' lady).

For this man, I'll put some relaxing music; he seems to need it.

What a wonderful thing, the blog; here it comes, there it goes!

J. Y., from the village P., eso va a por tí: 

Paris honra al Dalai Lama

It's no music, it's even better!



I searched for some relaxing music, to peace your mind. Quite funny; it´s called "Bedtime relaxing music". I don´t think you are/were into that, having observed your dotted aura...

P.S. I think, I've made myself an enemy...

No hay comentarios: